- A primary school teacher by profession.
- A consultant with substantial educational computing experience of working in partnership with schools.
- Previously worked as ICT curriculum improvement adviser and for the Welsh Government as ICT subject adviser.
- Google Certified Educator (Level 1 & 2)
- NAACE ICT Mark assessor.
What I Can Offer
- Digital Competence Support Programme - is a comprehensive and cost effective programme of advice, support and training. It is aimed at primary schools who want to improve the digital competence of both pupils and staff. A very popular programme. Please contact for further information.
- Strategic advice and support for the use of digital technologies to support learning and teaching and organisational effectiveness.
- Provide bespoke advice, support, courses and training to primary schools in the use of digital educational tools to support the whole curriculum. These include, G Suite for Education, Microsoft Office 365, 2Simple Purple Mash, Just2Easy and Apple creativity tools such as Garageband and iMovie.