These are mainly run via my colleagues at Collective Learning. Courses are either half or full day events and are delivered at venues across Wales.
Tinkering with your Microbits! - The Future Inn, Cardiff 26/09/2018
KS2 DCF and Humanities - The Future Inn, Cardiff 27/09/2018
Google for Education and Hwb Tools - The Future Inn, Cardiff 02/10/2018
Google for Education and Hwb Tools - Ty Glyn, Ciliau Aeron 10/10/2018
DCF and Science - Ty Glyn, Ciliau Aeron 11/10/2018
Tinkering with your Microbits! - Buttington Trewern CP School, Welshpool 26/10/2018
Leading and Managing ICT/DCF in the Primary School - The Future Inn, Cardiff 14/11/2018
DCF and Science - The Future Inn, Cardiff 20/11/2018
A Rookies Guide to the DCF - The Future Inn, Cardiff 21/11/2018
Please contact me to discuss bespoke advice, support or training solutions for your school. Possible solutions could include:
- Digital Competence Support Programme - staff and Yr6 pupil audits; report with recommendations; action planning with ICT lead and up to 8hrs of in school training. Very popular, please book up soon if interested.
- Coding with the BBC Micro:bit, Purple Mash 2Code, Just2Easy J2Code or Scratch Jr.
- Developing the role of the ICT/DCF coordinator.
- Effective online communication and collaboration through cloud technologies such as G Suite for Education or Microsoft Office 365.
- Making the most of 2Simple Purple Mash.