These are mainly run via my colleagues at Collective Learning. Courses are either half or full day events and are delivered at venues across Wales.
Spring and Summer 2019 courses will be announced in the New Year.
Please contact me to discuss bespoke advice, support or training solutions for your school. Possible solutions could include:
- Digital Competence Support Programme - staff and Yr6 pupil audits; report with recommendations; action planning with ICT lead and up to 8hrs of in school training. Very popular, please book up soon if interested.
- Coding with the BBC Micro:bit, Purple Mash 2Code, Just2easy J2Code or Scratch Jr.
- Developing the role of the ICT/DCF coordinator.
- Effective online communication and collaboration through cloud technologies such as G Suite for Education or Microsoft Office 365.
- Making the most of 2Simple Purple Mash.