These are mainly run via my colleagues at Collective Learning. Courses are either half or full day events and are delivered at venues across Wales.
Please contact me to discuss bespoke advice, support or training solutions for your school. Possible solutions could include:
A Rookies Guide to Implementing the DCF - Ruthin Castle 06/03/2018
Leading And Managing ICT/DCF In The Primary School - Welshpool 07/03/2018
Developing the DCF through Humanities - The Future Inn, Cardiff 20/03/2018
Leading and Managing ICT / DCF in the Primary School - The Future Inn, Cardiff 21/03/2018
- Digital Competence Support Programme - staff and Yr6 pupil audits, report with recommendations, action planning with ICT lead and up to 8hrs of in school training.
- Coding with the BBC Micro:bit, Purple Mash 2Code, Just2Easy J2Code or Scratch Jr.
- Developing the role of the computing coordinator.
- Effective online communication and collaboration through cloud technologies such as G Suite for Education or Microsoft Office 365.
- Making the most of 2Simple Purple Mash.