These are mainly run via my colleagues at Collective Learning. Courses are either half or full day events and are delivered at venues across Wales.
Leading and Managing ICT / DCF in the Primary School - The Future Inn, Cardiff 21/03/2018
Google for Education & Hwb Tools - The Future Inn, Cardiff 24/05/2018
Tinkering With Your Microbits - The Future Inn, Cardiff 13/06/2018
Google for Education & Hwb Tools - Ruthin Castle 18/06/2018
Leading and Managing ICT / DCF in the Primary School - The Future Inn, Cardiff 26/06/2018
Please contact me to discuss bespoke advice, support or training solutions for your school. Possible solutions could include:
- Digital Competence Support Programme - staff and Yr6 pupil audits, report with recommendations, action planning with ICT lead and up to 8hrs of in school training.
- Coding with the BBC Micro:bit, Purple Mash 2Code, Just2Easy J2Code or Scratch Jr.
- Developing the role of the computing coordinator.
- Effective online communication and collaboration through cloud technologies such as G Suite for Education or Microsoft Office 365.
- Making the most of 2Simple Purple Mash.